- This event has passed.
Webinar: Getting Started with SMART IRB & the Online Reliance System
May 23, 2017 @ 4:30 pm EDT - 5:30 pm EDT
In response to the NIH’s Single IRB Policy, PCORnet is working in harmonization with NCATS, encouraging its collaborators to participate in the Streamlined, Multisite, Accelerated Resources for Trials (SMART) IRB Reliance Platform. The SMART IRB Online Reliance System is a unique tool that helps institutions establish and document single IRB review arrangements. By using this system:
- Investigators can create and submit requests to use a single IRB for their studies.
- Collaborating institutions can work together to identify a Reviewing IRB and track and document reliance arrangements on a study-by-study basis.
- Users have a clear understanding of next steps and are notified when action is required.
Speaker: Nichelle Cobb, PhD, Chief Regulatory Operations Officer for Implementation for SMART IRB, and Director of the Health Science IRBs Office at the University of Wisconsin-Madison will lead the webinars.
Click here to join one of these upcoming SMART IRB webinars providing an overview of the features of the SMART IRB Online Reliance System.
- Not yet a Participating Institution? Join SMART IRB today!
- Questions? SMART IRB is here to help.
- Visit the website at www.smartirb.org.
Note: This webinar was also previously offered on
- April 19, 2017 @ 2:00pm EDT – 3:00pm EDT
- April 28, 2017 @ 4:00pm EDT – 5:00pm EDT
- May 4, 2017 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
- May 12, 2017 4:00pm – 5:00 pm EDT
- May 17, 2017 4:00pm – 5:00pm EDT