PCORnet Best Practice Sharing Session: ABOUT GAP Tools
April 4, 2017 @ 11:00 am EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
ABOUT Network’s GAP 360 and GAP Tools process is a 7-step process for patient-centered research. Dr. Friedman will describe the GAP Tool process and discuss hereditary cancer research gaps identified through it.
Sue Friedman is Founder and Executive Director of FORCE. A veterinarian by training, Sue founded FORCE in 1999 after her diagnosis at age 33 with breast cancer caused by a BRCA2 mutation. Sue founded FORCE to fill the information void for individuals and families with hereditary cancer, and to help them advocate for themselves.
In 2004, Sue left her veterinary career and relocated to Tampa to work more closely with researchers at the University of South Florida in order to increase stakeholder input into cancer research and improve health outcomes for people affected by hereditary cancers. Sue is co-PI of the ABOUT Patient Powered Research Network and leads ABOUT’s patient engagement efforts.
Click here to join WebEx Meeting
- You must log in to the URL first.
- Click ‘Audio Conference’.
- Choose ‘I will call in’, select 1-650-479-3207.
- Dial in using the information from the dialog box that appears. Be certain to use the Access Code AND the Attendee ID.
- Everyone is muted on entry. If you would like to participate, use the chat box and please select ‘send to everyone’.
If the URL above does not work, go to dukemed.webex.com and enter:
Meeting Number: 739 256 905
Meeting Password: 1234
For Audio ONLY: 1-650-479-3207 / Access code: 739 256 905